The TSD-1 is a point detector designed to detect the early stages of a developing fire. For this purpose, it is equipped with a photoelectric sensor of visible smoke, as well as rate of rise temperature sensor. The unique design of the measuring chamber provides high sensitivity and omni-directionality, while a precise Hexamesh stainless steel filter protects the chamber from ingress of contamination and small insects. Detector configuration with DIP-switches and built-in parametric end of line resistors facilitate connection of the detector to virtually any control panel with a 12V power supply.
- unique Swirl chamber for increased smoke sensitivity
- EN54-7 compliant smoke detection
- EN54-5 compliant heat detection
- selectable operating mode (smoke, heat, multisensor)
- line type configuration (NO/NC/2EOL) with DIP switches
- precision stainless steel Hexamesh filter
- smoke chamber dirt build-up indicator
- easy installation with detachable base
- compatible with all 12V alarm panels
1 review for TSD-1
There are no reviews yet.